Where Do We Go From Here?
What is actually happening at
the Śrī Śrī Kṛṣṇa Balarāma temple in Bhubaneswar?A letter from a concerned Jagadish Pandit dasa.
Hare Krsna Vanamali Prabhuji,
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to our most beloved Śrīla Gurudeva. All glories to Śrīla Prabhupāda.
Devotees all over the planet (9,893 to be exact) are anxious to know what progress has been made of the land dispute at Bhubaneswar and request that the committee members/bureau give a report as to what is now the situation there so that all the devotees can know what is the progress with the temple and the NHAI Authorities.
Hence the reason I am writing you today is for so long now we have not received any news on the temple at ISKCON Bhubaneswar.
So my questions are:
- What is the progress there now?
- Have you met the NHAI Project Director?
- Where will they make the power line above ground or under the ground?
- Where will the drain line go? In front of Śrīla Gurudeva’s samadhi? Or in front of the Rādhā Gopīnātha temple?
- When can we start to rebuild Śrīla Prabhupāda’s bhajan kutir?
Please be kind and write me back I am a little stressed over this matter and only the committee members know what is happening there.
So please Vanamali prabhu please find a few minutes to write back to me.
Jagadish Pandit dasa.